Welcome to Anjella Paulette Esthetics
Acne Management Program
Join our Acne Management Program and reclaim healthy, blemish-free skin. This is a comprehensive program that combines the power of clinical grade products, a series of treatments and lifestyles modification designed to treat acne from the inside out. This program provides a solution for those who struggle with acne and have tried everything in an attempt to clear their skin.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF……
- You’ve been struggling with acne your whole life or recently.
- Drugstores acne products and systems haven’t worked.
- You’ve worked with a dermatologist and had limited success.
- Acne has affected your self-confidence, self-esteem and self worth.
- If you are frustrated and ready to have clear more even tone skin.
Please note that home care products are not included in the cost of your membership. The use of our recommended home care products is essential to achieving good results.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT
Treatments are required every two weeks so we can exfoliate the skin, extract existing acne impactions and kill acne bacteria inside the pores. Depending on the severity of your acne, it typically takes about four to eight treatments over a three to four months time frame to get you mostly to completely clear.
Each treatment is specifically focused on what you skin needs at the time of the visit. Most treatments will involve an enzyme exfoliation, a hydrating treatment or acne clearing light therapy. Treatments involve every minimal discomfort and minimal downtime. Expect mild dryness and or flaking for a few days post- treatments.
TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS,…
YOU SHOULD COMMIT TO:
- Carefully following the home care skin routine that has been prescribed for you.
- Getting acne treatments every 2 weeks to accelerate your results.
- Maintaining your home care skin routine after your acne is under control and to keep skin clear and acne free.
More Treatments and Services
Anjella Paulette Esthetics premium services
Prices and services are subject to change without notice.